Update: Appointment Scheduling and office hours
Like everyone, we hope to see things get back to some type of normal soon. In the meantime, we are taking this virus very seriously! We are seeing patients however, with a modified appointment and daily schedule.
We have adopted a new and hopefully brief scheduling policy:
- We are scheduling to limit the number of people in the office at one time.
- We're cleaning everything... While we have always had a clean office, we are disinfecting all surfaces and doorknobs between every appointment; that includes the front door.
- Thanks for being on time... But we ask that you do not walk in early to your appointment. If you are early, please call before you enter at 704-561-9494.
- Please be patient… Because of the above changes, we have experienced less appointment availability and are scheduling on a wait list on some days.
- Please be courteous… If you have to reschedule or cancel, please give us 24 hours notice. Short-notice cancellations or no-show appointments will incur a cancellation charge.
We are checking both voicemail and email firstname.lastname@example.org regularly so please leave a message... We will get back to you.
Marcus Schuster, DC
Sports Injury & Chiropractic
Welcome to Schuster Chiropractic and Sports Injury! We have a comprehensive treatment model to get you out of pain, restore mobility, and improve your performance. Dr. Schuster uses clinical best practices and contemporary research to get you out of pain fast, without drugs or surgery.
Get Out of Pain Fast!
What we do for pain and sports injury…
We do not use gizmos, gadgets, or lengthy and ongoing treatment plans. Dr. Schuster offers understandable and reasonable solutions to your pain which you can easily incorporate into your life. We want to help you learn how to take control of your pain. Understanding what causing your pain is the best way to treat it and prevent it from coming back.